Being a brand new human is tough — so diaper cream should be as gentle as it is effective. And while we’re calling this Organic Diaper Balm, it’s so much more. Think extraordinarily soothing calendula diaper balm, so your baby’s bum can stay the way it’s meant to be: chubby-soft and cheerful-cheeked!
Just apply a thin coat to the diaper area after each change and bath. Also? Organic Diaper Balm doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. Feel free to use it from top to bottom for everyone in the family. Slather as needed, seal it with a kiss* and send ‘em on their way.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance.
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies.
- Just what causes a diaper rash? Here's a handy checklist to help you get to the bottom of it!
Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, oregon grape root, myrrh gum, yarrow herb*, calendula flower*
*Certified organic ingredients
Made in the USA.